Friday 7 February 2020

Photoshop morphing-Crocofrog


Crocofrog
My Layers
Crocodile 
Frog
-I removed the background of the crocodile using a layer mask and then
moved it to the frog Photoshop document.
-I lined up the crocodiles head with the frogs body
-I clone patched the crocs eye out of the picture
-I erased the area where the frogs eye was being covered up
-I outlined the crocs head and then used a color balance to match the croc
head and the frogs body
-I erased the color balance off the crocs teeth and mouth with the eraser tool
-I lightened some areas where the crocs head met with the frogs body with
the dodge tool.
- I darkened some areas and made a shadow under the crocs head using the
burn tool
-I then masked the background out and put in a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment